AN INTRODUCTION TO WORKING WITH CHILDREN THERAPEUTICALLY
This workshop is experiential and designed for anyone considering working with children (5 years – 11 years old) in a therapeutic setting or those who have recently begun such work.
- Some theoretical knowledge of child development.
- An appreciation of ethical issues.
- An appreciation of child protection issues.
- Increased confidence when working with children in a therapeutic setting through use of media and metaphor.
- An awareness of our own process and development.
|Sunday 7th November 2021|
This workshop will run from 10.00am to 5pm
Set in beautiful, historic Rochester at 135 High Street, Rochester Kent ME1 1EW. Ample car parking close by.
The workshop costs: £65.00
This includes : Teas/Coffees/Soft Drinks/Biscuits/Fruit
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued and counts as 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).