Counselling Training Courses
We are a counselling training provider offering CPCAB Accredited counselling courses, both online and in person, for students in Kent, Essex & London are dedicated to the delivery of high quality, professionally accredited psychotherapy counselling and courses.
Our courses run with a maximum of twelve students to provide an enriching, personal learning experience. Our counselling training centre has a calm, relaxed and peaceful atmosphere, offering counselling students the opportunity to learn and develop in an environment which mirrors counselling and psychotherapy. Level 4 courses run with a minimum of three tutors, this to ensure the quality of delivery is consistently high and students have the opportunity to benefit from the diverse experience of course tutors.
Counselling courses currently available are:
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Substance Misuse (USM – L2) CPCAB Accredited
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (CSK-L2) CPCAB Accredited
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (CST-L3) CPCAB Accredited
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (TC-L4) CPCAB Accredited
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (PC-L5) CPCAB Accredited
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling – (Humanistic Route) Working with Children & Young People – (PC-L5) CPCAB Accredited
- Level 6 Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision (TCSU – L6) CPCAB Accredited
As well as in person training we now offer some online counselling training options.
To obtain an application form and course information please telephone Administration on 01634 843733 or email email@example.com