AN INTRODUCTION TO WORKING WITH CHILDREN THERAPEUTICALLY
This workshop is experiential and designed for anyone considering working with children (5 years – 11 years old) in a therapeutic setting or those who have recently begun such work.
- Some theoretical knowledge of child development.
- An appreciation of ethical issues.
- An appreciation of child protection issues.
- Increased confidence when working with children in a therapeutic setting through use of media and metaphor.
- An awareness of our own process and development.
|12th May 2018
This workshop will run from 10.00am to 5pm
Set in beautiful, historic Rochester at 135 High Street, Rochester Kent ME1 1EW. Ample car parking close by.
The workshop costs: £60.00
This includes : Teas/Coffees/Soft Drinks/Biscuits/Fruit
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued and counts as 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).